- Measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
Measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases
- In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, we take measures in consideration of the safety of customers and the health of hotel staff.
In addition, please read "Guidelines for New Coronavirus" and "New Travel Etiquette" from the links at the bottom of the page so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- Permanent use of hand antiseptic solutionAlcoholic disinfectant is permanently installed at the front entrance of the hotel.
Please use hand disinfection when entering or returning.
《Other alcohol installation locations》
※Breakfast venue entrance,In front of the lobby elevator,In front of the elevator hall on each floor
- Disinfectant is permanently installed in the public toilet on the first floorAlcohol disinfectant is permanently installed in the public toilet on the 1st floor.
In addition, a hand washing manual (issued by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare) is posted.
※We clean and disinfect door knobs, toilet seats, toilet seat lids, and running water levers.
※We have a paper towel.
- Thorough implementation of disinfection in this facilityWe use alcohol spray (57% ethanol) for disinfection.
In addition, we regularly clean, disinfect, and ventilate common facilities such as front desks, elevators, and dining venues, as well as common areas with frequent contact.
Desk pen for bookkeeping,Front desk,Credit card terminal,Cash tray,Luggage storage
Room keys, door knobs, handrails, elevator buttons, switches, lobby chairs and tables, etc.
【Rooms and facilities】
Electric switches, telephones, TVs, remote controllers for air conditioners, touch panels, faucets, handrails, vending machines, etc.
- Social distance at the front deskFor check-in and check-out, please line up at a distance of 2m.Also, please refrain from speaking in a loud voice.
※If congestion is expected in the lobby, you may have to wait a while in the car or at the entrance passage.
- Contactless service is available at the front desk.A "transparent acrylic partition" is installed at the front counter.
In addition, all staff members wear masks to respond.
- Check-in supportWe recommend "cashless payment" for payment.
Also, the room key is handed over in the coin tray.
※For cashless, credit card companies, electronic money (ID, WAON, nanaco), transportation IC, paypay, auPay can be used.
※The coin tray is disinfected with alcohol at any time.
- We ask you to carry out a "temperature measurement".At the front desk, please take a "thermometer" with a thermo camera and "identify yourself (show your ID, etc.)".Thank you for your cooperation.
※Considering the safety of our customers, we ask all of us to "wear a mask", "perform temperature measurement", and "hand sterilize with alcohol" at check-in and when returning.
※Temperature measurement and identity verification are mandatory conditions for the GoTo Travel Campaign.
- Plasmacluster air purifier is always in operationWe have installed two large air purifiers (Plasmacluster) in the lobby to sterilize the space.
At the same time, we also perform regular ventilation.
- We added plasma cluster air purifierWe installed Plasmacluster air purifier in front of the front desk.(2020.9 / 16)
- Social distance in the elevatorCustomers are using it at intervals.
We have a maximum number of people up to 4 people.
A "standing position sticker" is affixed to the elevator floor.
Also, please refrain from talking in the elevator as much as possible.
Only one machine is in operation, and you may have to wait.
We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your cooperation.
- Alcohol disinfectant is installed like an elevator push buttonThe push buttons and operation buttons are regularly sterilized with alcohol.
Please use it as it is installed in front of the elevator on each floor.
- Measures against infectious diseases at the breakfast venue(Part ①)◆We have changed to "half buffet format".
◆When cooking, we ask for your cooperation in "vinyl gloves" and "wearing a mask".
◆A "transparent vinyl sheet" is installed at the cooking counter.
※Please line up at intervals.
◆Alcohol disinfectant is installed at the entrance of the venue.
Please disinfect your hands when you enter.
◆Please wear a mask except when eating or drinking.Also, please speak quietly.
※We may change to "operation of eating and drinking in the guest room such as lunch boxes" without notice.
- Measures against infectious diseases at the breakfast venue(Part 2)Partitions have been set up to avoid the Three Cs in the breakfast venue.
In addition, we ask for your cooperation in wearing masks, talking in a quiet voice, and wearing gloves in the venue.
If congestion is expected, we may limit the number of people at the venue and the time for meals.Thank you for your understanding.
- Measures against infectious diseases at the breakfast venue(Part ③)Ventilation is always provided at 3 locations in the breakfast venue.
Please understand that it may be cold in winter depending on the position of your seat.
- Breakfast venue Max cover installedWe have installed a mask cover at the breakfast venue.
Please use when eating and drinking.
- Plasmacluster air purifier installed at breakfast venueWe have installed two Plasmacluster air purifiers so that you can enjoy your breakfast with greater peace of mind while avoiding the Three Cs at the breakfast venue.(2020.9 / 16)
We also ventilate regularly.
- Utilization of "Kyoto City New Corona Security Tracking Service"Kyoto City New Corona Anshin Tracking Service?
When a person with a new coronavirus infection is confirmed by a user of a store or a facility to attract customers, by promptly ascertaining the person who may be contacted and prompting a consultation with a public health center, Mechanism for suppressing expansion
※QR codes are installed at the entrance of the breakfast hall and in the elevator.
- Free distribution of masksAll employees wear a mask.
We kindly ask for your cooperation in wearing a mask.
We also distribute masks free of charge.
If you need it, please contact the front desk.
- Ventilation support ①(Lobby/Restaurant)【1st floor lobby】・The "breakfast restaurant" is thoroughly ventilated daily from 10:00 to 15:00 and 6:00 to 7:00.
In addition, we operate the ventilation fan for 24 hours.
- Ventilation support ②(Rooms and corridors)【Rooms】・"All floors" are ventilated daily from 10:00 to 15:00.
We also regularly disinfect the elevator buttons, extension telephones and door knobs on each floor with alcohol.
※We have set an upper limit on the number of guests per day, and are working to avoid Three Cs in the facility.
- All rooms have disposable paper slippers.For all slippers, "disposable paper slippers" are available.
- About room cleaning during continuous stayBasically, "cleaning is not required" for the rooms of guests who are staying consecutively.
If you would like to clean your room, please ask by 11:00 am.
※Used towels and trash cans will be collected if you take them out.
- Response of hotel employees・All employees are thoroughly wearing masks.
・Before starting work, I wash my hands, disinfect my hands with alcohol, and measure the temperature to check my health before starting work.
・Staff are always available at the front desk even at night.We have created an emergency manual in-house and are instructing you to respond appropriately at any time.
・In consideration of the health condition of our customers and employees, if you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, we will contact the dedicated consultation counter for new coronavirus infection and take appropriate measures to prevent the spread of infection.
Kyoto Horikawa Inn Manager
- About the response of customers who have symptoms of cold such as feverThe hotel offers the following services to guests with fever and colds.
・If you have a fever symptom when visiting or returning
→If you have a fever, cough, or sore throat and other colds, we will wait in your room and contact the public health center to take appropriate measures.
In addition, we will thoroughly manage personal information.
・If you experience a fever or cold during your stay
→In cooperation with the public health center, we will guide you to the room on the other floor with other customers.In that case, the front desk may be guided by protective clothing.
We will continue to thoroughly implement infectious disease prevention measures and hygiene management.
We will continue to update the correspondence at our hotel.
(As of August 15)
Please also watch the video of efforts to prevent the spread of infection!I made a video of the above efforts, so please have a look!
- 〈For customers who are considering staying〉
In consideration of customer safety and health of hotel staff, we comply with the "New Coronavirus Response Guidelines" and take the above measures.
We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation in our efforts to prevent infections so that you can stay with peace of mind and security.
To prevent the number of infected people from increasing, we ask that you refrain from group travel for young people, group travel for elderly people who are prone to serious illness, and travel involving banquets with a large number of people as much as possible.
All staff at Kyoto Horikawa Inn